Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Extreme Beer Fest: Cyberspace Package
Extreme Beer Fest®—BeerAdvocate's signature and widely popular beer festival that focuses on creative brewing—is going virtual. Presented by Dogfish Head Craft Brewery and in partnership with Half Time Beverage, the 18th annual world-class celebration of brewers who push the boundaries of brewing and raise a fist at the norm will be held at thousands of homes; in Cyberspace! Attendees will receive a hand-curated box of extreme beers to share with a buddy, access to a guided tasting hosted by BeerAdvocate's Todd Alström and Dogfish Head's Sam Calagione, and a chance to learn about the beers from guest brewers during a two-day live session festival online.
For more information on the festival visit : https://www.beeradvocate.com/extreme/
- Boxes on sale from: November 6, 2020 @ 3PM EST - January 9, 2021 10PM EST
- Tasting 1: Friday, February 5, 2021 5PM - 8PM PST
- Tasting 2: Saturday, February 6, 2021 5PM - 8PM PST
- The price of the box includes your ticket to the festival and these hand selected beers to sample in the comfort of your own home
- The festival will consist of two virtual tasting sessions
- Shipping Information: Only those with a physical address located in certain zip codes within AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, NE, ND, NH, NM, NY, NJ, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TX, VA, WA, WI are eligible to purchase this package. Enter your zip code at check out to confirm if this package can be delivered to your address. Adult signature is required at time of delivery. Orders will be delivered by February 4, 2021.
List of Participating Breweries
BeerAdvocate x BeerThugLife x Crowns & Hops (Los Angeles, Calif.)
F2020X3; 16oz can; 10.5%; This Triple Dry-Hopped West Coast Triple Black IPA is an exclusive collaboration between BeerAdvocate, BeerThugLife, and Crowns & Hops; brewed at Indie Brewing Co. in Los Angeles, Calif. for Extreme Beer Fest: Cyberspace (2021).
Burley Oak Brewing Co. (Berlin, Md.)
X.J.R.E.A.M.; 16oz can; 4.8%; Fruited Sour wtih lactose brewed in collaboration with Equilibrium Brewing.
Carton Brewing Co. (Atlantic Highlands, N.J.)
The World's Turned Upside Down; 16oz can; ABV% TBA; A grilled pineapple and maraschino cherry Barleywine.
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Milton, Del.)
Beer to be announced; Sam's gone into the Dogfish Head vault. We'll let you know what beer they're bringing when he finally emerges.
Great Notion Brewing (Portland, Ore.)
Double Maple Pusher; 16oz can; 11%; Imperial Stout brewed with a touch of boysenberry and a ridiculous amount of maple syrup.
Japas Cervejaria (São Paulo, Brazil)
Black Miso; 16oz can; 11.5%; Russian Imperial Stout with red miso.
Modist Brewing Co. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
Special Reserve Mallow; 16oz can; 7.2%; Imperial Lager with marshmallows, Madagascar vanilla bean, milk sugar, more marshmallows and aged in our oak foeder.
Mortalis Brewing Co. (Avon, N.Y.)
Special HYDRA; 16oz can; 7%; This fruited sour blends three fruits together to form just one of this monster’s many heads. Keep your eyes peeled for even more flavors striking your palate!
Short's Brewing Co. (Bellaire, Mich.)
Super Delicious Stout: Extreme Beer Fest Edition; 12oz bottle; 7.5%; A super delicious Stout aged in Iron Fish Distillery maple bourbon barrels.
The Lost Abbey (San Marcos, Calif.)
Divine Reading; 375ml bottle; 6.5%; Barrel-blended sour with lemon and vanilla; an ode to a lemon meringue pie.
*Note: you are welcome to add other items to your cart in addition to the Extreme Beer Fest package, but they will ship separately, and as such we must charge shipping for that additional box.*