Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
How do I place my order for Curbside Pickup?
- Curbside Pick-up orders are currently placed over the phone with the Half Time store closest to you, i.e., Poughkeepsie or Mamaroneck, New York.
- Simply call the store, let us know what you want to order and we will pick your order
- Let us know if you want us to make substitutions or keep it only to the list you're providing
- We'll pull your list, let you know what we have in stock and possible substitutions in the case of not having something on your list
- We'll take your credit card over the phone
- Pull up to the store and we'll bring your order out to the car.
- Your invoice will be placed in the box.
When will my Curbside Pickup order be ready?
Orders will be available for pickup within one hour of the same business day. If the order is placed after business hours or less than one hour before closing time, it will be available the following business day.
How do I know when my Curbside Pickup order is ready?
Half Time will send you a text message indicating when your order is ready to be picked up. Please wait for this email or text message confirmation before coming to the store to ensure that your order is ready. All Curbside Pickup orders are pulled within 1 hour.
Where do I pick up my Curbside Pickup order?
All Curbside orders can be picked up in the north side parking lot.
What do I need to bring with me for Curbside Pickup?
When picking up your order, we ask that you present a valid ID proving you are at least 21 years or older.
Can I send someone else to pick up my order?
Yes! Please let the Half Time staff member taking your order that you are arranging for someone else to pick up your order. The person picking up must have a valid ID proving they are at least 21 years or older.